“I Am In Control”

I cannot control you nor do I have the passion to do so.

I aspire to be a influencer of my own actions. What is my passion?

Motives. Motives are everything. What does your motives say about you?

Is your motive to be a conscious eater… to learn how to count calories?

How about a motive to be a kinder person to those you see as strangers…to speak…to smile…to love an unfamiliar face.

I cannot control you nor do I have the passion to do so. I aspire to be influencer of my own actions.

What is your passion?

Share:

10 Comments

1. Natasha
    March 7, 2017 / 10:21 pm

That is so true

2. Natasha
    March 7, 2017 / 10:22 pm

Good job

• AliaRonnell
      March 9, 2017 / 5:43 pm

Thank You!

-xo Alia

3. March 8, 2017 / 1:21 am

I think my current passion is just learning how to accept myself as much as possible. I am extremely hard on myself and am usually trying to be too much in control. It’s kinda ironic to say that in this post considering the title but it’s true. So yes, learning how to accept myself is one of my main passions at the moment. Thanks for this post. It made me realize where my passion lies at this present moment. It’s nice to think about that every now and again.

• AliaRonnell
      March 9, 2017 / 5:52 pm

It is so refreshing to know that this post has helped yo gain some insight on your sole passion. Thank You for commenting Tunisia!

4. March 8, 2017 / 10:55 am

My passion is to overcome my old fears (not being good enough, what do others think of me?), find my own worth and then help other people rebuild their self-esteem 🙂

• AliaRonnell
      March 9, 2017 / 6:01 pm

I absolutely love your passion Samantha. You are good enough. You are equipped with everything you need to help people. Thanks for commenting!

5. April 4, 2017 / 2:16 pm

“My passion is to find everything I have been looking for within the depths of my own skin.” – this was so beautiful Queen. I just wanted to hug you and give you a hi-five when reading this lol.

Hmm…my passion…

My current passion (because it evolves as I evolve) is to learn which of my gifts or talents would best serve others and God – so that I can hone in on it instead of attempting this balancing act I’ve been doing with my talents.